Sunday, March 18, 2012

Wandering in the field of my emotions


Sometimes, i myself see me as a hard-to-understand person. And yes, sure, i’m that one, hard to understand one.

Story of 2 years ago, i bet that everyone knows, the ones that i think they need to know about that, …. Its just a normal story. Love and be not loved by someone. Just, it likes happened yesterday to me. I nevet forget that feeling. Heart and soul, all broken, no one can heal it, or that one, he has not showed up yet? ….

I’m a person that believe in fate and destiny. And i live with that, what will be will be. If its not mine, so it will never be mine. But sometimes we have to fight for that fate, don’t we? I used to fight once, for the fate between me and him, the Wind, as i call him, my name for him, ….. And thats time, its not our fate. We like 2 lines, met at the same point, just a very short one and then went 2 ways diffirent, like never meet again, …

There is a sentence, that they use it to talk about the fate. Meaning is : If you’re my fate, so even if we are a thousand miles, or a million miles away, we will meet someday for sure. But if im not that one, so even if i sit in front of you, we won’t see each other, … Fate, its a hard thing to realise i think. Cuz you meet many new people in a day, can not say that they are all your fate…. They just pass by our life for some purposes. Everything has its own reason. Like when i lost something, just think that maybe something more worse that would happen to me, so it took that unlucky thing for me….

………………………………………………....................................................................

I think about you too much this time. Not sure that you’re my fate or not. If its just from my side only, so 100% its not fate, and i have to fight and make you my destiny, :). Its hard, you and me, we all know it. I dont need people to like me, very easy to like me, and say that. Just need someone to love me, love me, and accept me as what i am. Is it the right time for that? Not sure, …. Anyway, i want to be in love again, to love and to be loved.

………………………………………….........................................................................

Why was i so quiet that time, ….? I’m killing myself cuz of that now…. And now, waiting is everything i can do.

0 comments:

Post a Comment