Sunday, February 6, 2011

The Only Exception - Paramore (Sam Tsui cover)


...................................................................................................
Maybe I know, somewhere
Deep in my soul
That love never lasts
And we've got to find other ways
To make it alone
Keep a straight face
............................................................................................................
(full version)


....................................................................................................................
But darling,
You, are, the only exception
You, are, the only exception
You, are, the only exception
You, are, the only exception
....
And I'm on my way to believing
Oh, And I'm on my way to believing
.............................................................................................................................

Should I?
Believe in you?
Waiting for you?
Should I?
ANSWER ME PLS!


0 comments:

Post a Comment